- What was the most dangerous situation you were in?
- What was your biggest challenge while working in the field?
- Have you ever thought that maybe someday you will become as known as Stephen Hawking or another scientist, for your
- Hello, I'm Maria..... Have you ever thought to another job?
- Where you had the best experience as a geoscientist in your entire career?
- What mark did you get to study your career?
- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
Yes I have gotten some, but none of them was very important. I got an award saying that was among the top 5 geology students in Spain and the best PhD of the year in geology of the University of Salamanca. I got also an award of the best photo in a congress in the Netherlands. But none of this awards is comparable to win I’m a Geoscientist 2015!!!
Yes, I also got a couple of awards, mainly for making nice posters at conferences, none of them very important! But it’s still always nice to get them 🙂
One of mine was actually a really nice drawing in a frame which is now on my desk.
I got an award when I finished university for showing hard work, enthusiasm and determination! 🙂 it was really a prize to say well done for trying because I wasn’t the best student. but I love that award and it meant a lot to me as i really did work hard! i was very proud!
have you won any awards yet?