- Hello. I wanted to ask...what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Why the rocks survive centuries and the people die very quickly ?
- Which is your favourite stone?
- Hello,Alice ! What made you study the Oceanography?
- Which is the most colorful rock that you have ever found? And where? Can you explain why it has those colors?
- Describe the strangest rock you found.
- What is the most interesting rock that you have found in spain?
- Can you determine the acidic character of a rock ? And if it's possible, how do you do it ?
- What mark did you get to study your career?
- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
That’s an easy one…I decided i wanted to study rocks, or actually how the earth and it’s landscapes are formed and keep on changing, because i went on a backpack trip for almost a year. During that year i started to fall in love and got fascinated by all the different landscapes that were around me all the time. I loved to walk around in nature and ask myself all the time: but how did it get formed like this? and why? what kind of processes are behind it? So when i got home after this long trip i decided to quit my study physics and astronomy (what i was doing at that time) and change to earth sciences. The rest is history 😉
Do you have any idea what you would like to do? study rocks as well, or something completely different? please let me know!