- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
I’m not entirely sure I remember what I wanted to be when I was a kid…possibly a lawyer at some point!
Things clearly turned out a different way 😀
But I’m quite happy about the outcome, I think we often change our minds as we grow up and now I really like what I do.
I certainly liked travelling a lot and now I get to do it, so that’s a pretty good result!
I wanted to study volcanoes when i a child as i thought they were fantastic! so I have done what i always wanted to do and this makes me very happy! I’m not sure i will do it forever, but there are lots of other exciting things I might do instead when i’m older! what do you want to be?
As a kid i wanted to be a bus driver or have my own flower shop, just like my grandpa. When I grew up a bit I didn’t really have an idea anymore I think, maybe an astronomer. In the end I’m quite happy with what I’m doing now, but I think I could also have been happy with many other jobs. In the end it’s just the way things go, what comes on your path and what you try to grab and hold on to. There is a good chance I won’t be a scientist for my whole life, but what else I’ll be…I don’t know, we’ll see 🙂