- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
Yes, I try to do that as often as possible. Almost everyday in the evening. At lunch time I might go and buy a sandwich in case I didn’t have time to make my own lunch at home or if I’m really in a hurry.
yes! i have been learning cook lots of new types of food since christmas as I was bored of the things that i could cook before! do you cook?
Yes, I also cook my own meal actually. Here in Spain I always eat a warm meal in the afternoon, so many times i cook something at night and take it to university the next day. I’m not a great cook, but luckily there are a lot of things you can do with pasta, so i end up with a nice meal anyway. At night I will eat something light at home, but Salamanca is also a place with lots of nice bars where food is quite cheap, so many times I can’t help it and go to the bar for some tapas anyway 🙂