- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
hehehehe, I consider my life more interesting that a bureaucrat sitting in his desk for 30 years but less than explorers climbing the Himalayas.
I’m quite happy so far. I can travel a lot (and get paid for that) and get to weird places and I can find out stuff, that people didn’t know before. Yep, I think you could call it interesting. 🙂
Well, I think I’m lucky to have an interesting enough life!
I like what I do, I get to travel a lot, meet new people, learn new things all the time…so yes, definitely not too boring.
But there are surely people who have much more interesting lives than mine!
i think my life is interesting for sure! I have seen volcanoes erupt, I have been to some cool places, I have worked hard and played hard and met some wonderful people! hopefully i will have more adventures as i get older!
I also think we are the lucky ones. We get to do and see so many amazing things and luckily enough even get paid to do so. It would be strange if I wouldn’t call my life interesting! However, the downside is that it sometimes a bit too much and then I wish for a more boring period, but if that actually happens I get bored very quickly and start thinking about great things to do again 🙂