- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ?
- If you would have the chance to live on another planet, what planet would it be, and would you still consider studying
- Do you believe there is life on other planets?
- Is it possible to the entire planet to crack up because of the cooling of the inner core?
- How long do you think will end the planet's resources?
- Is Earth the only planet of the Solar System with plate tectonics ?
- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)