- In your opinion, is the sentence ,, we know more about space than we do the ocean'' true ? How can we change this ?
- Hi. This might be a little silly, but since ninety-five per cent of the ocean is unexplored, what's your opinion of
- I'm sure you've heard of Jules Verne's "Journey to the center of the Earth". Have you read it and if yes, what did you
- What is your opinion about the earthquakes in Japan?What causes such a large number of earthquakes there?Is it possible
- What is your opinion about the univers? It's in expansion? I think it's just huge and if you go trough space , you
- What is your opinion about earthquakes? You think that the humans are involved in activity of the nature?
- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
That’s an interesting question…I don’t know, really! Sometimes I think that some things have actually become more complicated compared to when I was a teenager.
Or for example, I think there were fewer problems related to bullying when I was at school. I think that’s a real problem at the moment.
On the positive side, I think that as the time passes there are a lot of new inventions that make our life easier.
no way! i think life must be so much harder for teenagers now… (although we are not THAT old…!)
when we were young, there was no facebook, no twitter, no mobile phones, almost no internet at all! if you wanted to see your friends at the weekend, you had to make a plan a few days before and if you were late you coudlnt text to say you were late! and there was no cyber bullying… bullying is terrible, but people are less likely to be mean to your face than when they can hide behind a computer screen 🙁