- Why are you studying only the Gobi Desert? What made you so curious about this place?
- What is the highest temperature which you supported in desert when you were there?
- Can nuclear experiments in the deserts cause earthquakes?
- What is the reason of stone's activity in Gobi Desert?
- Does an earthquake last longer in the desert ?
- What was biggest earthquake in the Gobi Desert ?
- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
I don’t know all the details about this, but some research indicates that the tropical regions are expanding and if they keep expanding they will make desert areas expand towards the poles, too. This appears to be linked to some changes happening in the atmosphere, which could be linked to arming temperatures or also changes in the ozone layer. Scientists are not sure yet about this. They’re also still not sure if these changes are happening because of global warming or if they are part of the Earth’s natural variability.