- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ?
- Which is the oldest volcano in the entire world? Have you ever been there?
- What is most surprising volcano that you saw ?
- What instrumentstools do you use to study volcanoes ?
- Do volcanoes produce different kinds of earthquakes ?
- how much energy we can create with a fusion of two atoms?
- What is the most interesting volcano in the world ?and why?
- If the earth quakes wont be occur, does stored energy of earth damage itself?
- What are the relationships between geysers and volcanoes ?
- Can some vocanoes erupt at once?
- Hello. I wanted to ask…what does paleomagnetism particularly study? :)
- Do you expected to be one of the finalists?
- Why is water vapor only in the troposphere part?
- 1.How did Earth and other planets form?-su yaşin
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 Comment)
- Thanks from your winner - Andi! (2 comments)
- Do you think the accumulation of tension can be prevented in order to reduce the intesity of earthquake? (1 comments)
- If there is an earthquake on Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. will it still be called EARTHquake ? (1 comments)
- How do you measure the depth of an ocean ? (2 comments)
- What do you think of music like Ed Sheeran's songs? (1 comments)
that is a hard question! 🙂
during eruptions, there is a lot of energy released. you have sound energy (the sound of the explosions) and heat energy (from the lava) and kinetic energy (all the material which is erupting and moving through the air and along the ground).
The easiest of those to measure is the heat energy which you can measure in
˚C or ˚F. Some lava flows can measure over 1200˚C when they are erupting!
I hope that helps?! 🙂